Report NEP-EVO-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Adam, 2002. "Adaptive Learning and Cyclical Behavior of Output and Inflation," Macroeconomics 0211013, EconWPA.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Nyberg, Sten & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2002. "Social Norms and Welfare State Dynamics," Working Paper Series 585, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Natalie Gold & Christian List, 2002. "Framing as Path-Dependence," Microeconomics 0211016, EconWPA.
- Klaus Adam, 2002. "Learning and Equilibrium Selection in a Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy with Sticky Prices," Macroeconomics 0211014, EconWPA.
- Marco Novarese, 2002. "Toward a Cognitive Experimental Economics," Experimental 0211002, EconWPA.
- Nick Szabo, 2002. "The Origins of Money," Economic History 0211005, EconWPA.