Report NEP-EVO-2001-10-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Pigouvian pricing and stochastic evolutionary implementation," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- E. B. de Villemeur, 1999. "Aggregation of demand and distribution of characteristics : A difficulty in modelling behavioural heterogeneity," THEMA Working Papers 99-38, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ben Lockwood & Jonathan P. Thomas, 1999. "Gradualism and Irreversibility," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 199909, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Jaideep Roy, 2000. "When Aspiring and Rational Agents Strive to Coordinate," Discussion Papers 00-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Brock,W.A. & Hommes,C.H., 2001. "Evolutionary dynamics in financial markets with many trader types," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2001. "Social norms and optimal incentives in firms," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 466, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Negative externalities and evolutionary implementation," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.