Report NEP-EVO-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaromir Antoch & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Model Selection and Simplification Using Lattices," Econometrics 0012004, EconWPA.
- Reinhard Selten & Axel Ostmann, 2000. "Imitation Equilibrium," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- van den Bergh, W.-M. & van den Berg, J.H., 2000. "Competitive exception learning using fuzzy frequency distributions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-06-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- H Peyton Young, 2000. "The Diffusion of Innovations in Social Networks," Economics Working Paper Archive 437, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Schmeidler, 2000. "Cognitive Foundations of Inductive Inference and Probability: An Axiomatic Approach," Working Papers 00-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Stepan Cabelka & Jacek Cukrowski, 2001. "R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers: Evolution and Aspiration Learning," Industrial Organization 0012005, EconWPA.