Report NEP-EUR-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro & Moen, Espen R, 2016. "A clash of generations? Increase in Retirement Age and Labor Demand for Youth," CEPR Discussion Papers 11422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Elias Einiö & Ralf Martin & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Do tax Incentives for Research Increase Firm Innovation? An RD Design for R&D," NBER Working Papers 22405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang & Shun Wang, 2016. "New Evidence on Trust and Well-being," NBER Working Papers 22450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Avram & Mike Brewer & Andrea Salvatori, 2016. "Can’t work or won’t work: quasi-experimental evidence on work search requirements for single parents," IFS Working Papers W16/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Martina Celidoni & Michele De Nadai & Guglielmo Weber, 2016. "Consumption during the Great Recession in Italy," IFS Working Papers W16/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Theresa Köhler, 2016. "Income and Wealth Poverty in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 857, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Barra, Cristian & Maietta, Ornella Wanda & Zotti, Roberto, 2016. "Science, university-firm R&D collaboration and innovation across Europe," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242320, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Michel Beine & Marco Delogu & Lionel Ragot, 2016. "The Role of Fees in Foreign Education: evidence from Italy and the UK," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Coviello, Decio & Moretti, Luigi & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Valbonesi, Paola, 2016. "Court Efficiency and Procurement Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tagliabue, Giovanni, 2016. ""GMO" maize and public health. A little case of Schumpeterian policy in the EU," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242323, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Nathan Goldschlag & Stefano Bianchini & Julia Lane & Joseba SanMartin Sola & Bruce Weinberg, 2016. "Research Funding and Regional Economies," Working Papers 16-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- William Elming & Andreas Ermler, 2016. "Housing equity, saving and debt dynamics over the Great Recession," IFS Working Papers W16/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David Hummels & Jakob Munch & Chong Xiang, 2016. "No Pain, No Gain: The Effects of Exports on Effort, Injury, and Illness," NBER Working Papers 22365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.