Report NEP-EUR-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00484577_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18846/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18816/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Jimeno, Juan F. & Lamo, Ana, 2010. "Changes in the wage structure in EU countries," Working Paper Series 1199, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18265/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22618 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Babecký & Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julián Messina & Tairi Rõõm, 2009. "The margins of labour cost adjustment: survey evidence from european firms," Working Papers 108, Bank of Greece.
- Gual, Jordi & Mas, Nuria, 2010. "European Commission decisions on anti-competitive behavior," IESE Research Papers D/846, IESE Business School.
- Cooke, Roger M. & Kelly, G.N., 2010. "Climate Change Uncertainty Quantification: Lessons Learned from the Joint EU-USNRC Project on Uncertainty Analysis of Probabilistic Accident Consequence Codes," Discussion Papers dp-10-29, Resources For the Future.