Report NEP-EUR-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "A New Concept of European Federalism," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 03, European Institute, LSE.
- Guiseppe Bertola & Lorenza Mola, 2010. "Services Provision and Temporary Mobility: Freedoms and Regulation in the EU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 09, European Institute, LSE.
- Tito Boeri, 2010. "Immigration to the Land of Redistribution," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 05, European Institute, LSE.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annamaria Conti & Patrick Gaulé, 2010. "Is the US Outperforming Europe in University Technology Licensing? A New Perspective on the European Paradox," DRUID Working Papers 10-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- R Nakamura & L Siciliani, 2010. "Education and Body Mass Index: Evidence from ECHP," Discussion Papers 10/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Arnstein Aassve & Maria Sironi & Alice Goisis, 2009. "Happiness and childbearing across Europe," Working Papers 010, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- SANIN, Maria Eugenia & VIOLANTE, Francesco, 2009. "Understanding volatility dynamics in the EU-ETS market: lessons from the future," CORE Discussion Papers 2009024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2010_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2009. "Access Regulation, Financial Structure and Investment in Vertically Integrated Utilities: Evidence from EU Telecoms," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 68, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Arnstein Aassve & Cristina Ruggeri & Zsolt SpÃˆder, 2009. "Life expectancy, economic prosperity and retirement preferences," Working Papers 022, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Nielsen, Kasper Meisner, 2009. "Incentive and Entrenchment Effects in European Ownership," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-05, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2010. "Factors Influencing the Entrepreneurial Engagement of Opportunity and Necessity Entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201011, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010. "The Impact of Institutions on Firms’ Rejuvenation Policies: Early Retirement with Severance Pay versus Simple Lay-Off. A Cross-European Analysis," Working Papers 034, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Paul C. Cheshire & Stefano Magrini, 2010. "Urban Growth Drivers and Spatial Inequalities: Europe - a Case with Geographically Sticky People," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 11, European Institute, LSE.
- Marin, Dalia, 2010. "The Opening Up of Eastern Europe at 20-Jobs, Skills, and â€˜Reverse Maquiladorasâ€™ in Austria and Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 11435, University of Munich, Department of Economics.