Report NEP-ETS-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dinghai Xu, 2019. "A Study on Volatility Spurious Almost Integration Effect: A Threshold Realized GARCH Approach," Working Papers 1903, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2019.
- Simon Hetland & Rasmus Søndergaard Pedersen & Anders Rahbek, 2019. "Dynamic Conditional Eigenvalue GARCH," Discussion Papers 19-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Daniele & Julie Schnaitmann, 2019. "A Regularized Factor-augmented Vector Autoregressive Model," Papers 1912.06049, arXiv.org.
- Mark Bognanni & John Zito, 2019. "Sequential Bayesian Inference for Vector Autoregressions with Stochastic Volatility," Working Papers 201929, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Igor Kheifets & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2019. "Fully Modified Least Squares for Multicointegrated Systems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2210, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mohamed CHIKHI & Claude DIEBOLT & Tapas MISHRA, 2019. "Does Predictive Ability of an Asset Price Rest in 'Memory'? Insights from a New Approach," Working Papers of BETA 2019-43, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.