Report NEP-ETS-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Hartl & Roland Weigand, 2018. "Approximate State Space Modelling of Unobserved Fractional Components," Papers 1812.09142, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Delle Monache, Davide & Petrella, Ivan, 2019. "Efficient Matrix Approach for Classical Inference in State Space Models," EMF Research Papers 19, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Hauzenberger, Niko & Huber, Florian, 2018. "Model instability in predictive exchange rate regressions," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 6770, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tobias Hartl & Roland Weigand, 2018. "Multivariate Fractional Components Analysis," Papers 1812.09149, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Davy Paindaveine & Julien Remy & Thomas Verdebout, 2019. "Sign Tests for Weak Principal Directions," Working Papers ECARES 2019-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Corrado, L. & Stengos, T. & Weeks, M. & Ege Yazgan, M., 2018. "Robust Tests for Convergence Clubs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1873, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2019. "New testing approaches for mean-variance predictability," Working Paper series 19-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2018. "The Price of BitCoin: GARCH Evidence from High Frequency Data," Papers 1812.09452, arXiv.org.
- Shaw, Charles, 2018. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in crypto-asset returns," MPRA Paper 90437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Demmouche, Nacer & Touche, Nassim, 2018. "Bayesian MCMC analysis of periodic asymmetric power GARCH models," MPRA Paper 91136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik Bertsche & Ralf Brüggemann & Christian Kascha, 2018. "Directed Graphs and Variable Selection in Large Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2018-08, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gergely Ganics & Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2018. "Confidence intervals for bias and size distortion in IV and local projections — IV models," Working Papers 1841, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Chen, Siyan & Desiderio, Saul, 2018. "Factor analysis with a single common factor," MPRA Paper 90426, University Library of Munich, Germany.