Report NEP-ETS-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karol Gellert & Erik Schlögl, 2018. "Parameter Learning and Change Detection Using a Particle Filter With Accelerated Adaptation," Research Paper Series 392, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Igor L. Kheifets & Pentti J. Saikkonen, 2018. "Stationarity and ergodicity of vector STAR models," Papers 1805.11311, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Leschinski, Christian & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2018. "The Periodogram of Spurious Long-Memory Processes," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-632, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2018. "Modeling Euro STOXX 50 Volatility with Common and Market–specific Components," Working Paper series 18-26, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Abdullah Tahir & Jameel Ahmed & Waqas Ahmed, 2018. "Robust Quarterization of GDP and Determination of Business Cycle Dates for IGC Partner Countries," SBP Working Paper Series 97, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Afees A. Salisu & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Ibrahim D. Raheem, 2018. "Analysing the distribution properties of Bitcoin returns," Working Papers 058, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Akpa, Emeka, 2018. "Private Remittances Received and Household Consumption in Ghana (1980-2016): An ARDL Analysis with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 87103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendy, David & Widodo, Tri, 2018. "Two Stage Markov Switching Model: Identifying the Indonesian Rupiah Per US Dollar Turning Points Post 1997 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 86728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gosego Mothuti & Andrew Phiri, 2018. "Inflation-growth nexus in Botswana: Can lower inflation really spur growth in the country?," Working Papers 1824, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University.
- Louisa Kammerer & Miguel D. Ramirez, 2018. "Did Smaller Firms face Higher Costs of Credit during the Great Recession? A Vector Error Correction Analysis with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1707, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2018.
- Nilofer, Nilofer & Qayyum, Abdul, 2018. "Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Growth in Pakistan: The ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 86961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.