Report NEP-ETS-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herwartz, Helmut & Maxand, Simone & Walle, Yabibal M., 2017. "Heteroskedasticity-robust unit root testing for trending panels," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 314, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Thore Schlaak, 2017. "Choosing between Different Time-Varying Volatility Models for Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1672, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Asymptotics for the Euler-Discretized Hull-White Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1707.00899, arXiv.org.
- Jiawen Xu & Pierre Perron, 2017. "Forecasting in the presence of in and out of sample breaks," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Dukpa Kim & Tatsushi Oka & Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2017. "Inference Related to Common Breaks in a Multivariate System with Joined Segmented Trends with Applications to Global and Hemispheric Temperatures," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.