Report NEP-ETS-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yunus Emre Ergemen & Carlos Velasco, 2015. "Estimation of Fractionally Integrated Panels with Fixed Effects and Cross-Section Dependence," CREATES Research Papers 2015-35, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dieter Hendricks & Tim Gebbie & Diane Wilcox, 2015. "Detecting intraday financial market states using temporal clustering," Papers 1508.04900, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Georgiana-Denisa Banulescu & Bertrand Candelon & Christophe Hurlin & Sébastien Laurent, 2014. "Do We Need Ultra-High Frequency Data to Forecast Variances?," Working Papers halshs-01078158, HAL.
- Yoichi Arai, 2015. "Testing for Linearity in Regressions with I(1) Processes," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Murasawa, Yasutomo, 2015. "The multivariate Beveridge--Nelson decomposition with I(1) and I(2) series," MPRA Paper 66319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cláudia Duarte, 2015. "Covariate-augmented unit root tests with mixed-frequency data," Working Papers w201507, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Aepli, Matthias D. & Frauendorfer, Karl & Fuess, Roland & Paraschiv, Florentina, 2015. "Multivariate Dynamic Copula Models: Parameter Estimation and Forecast Evaluation," Working Papers on Finance 1513, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Javier Hualde & Fabrizio Iacone, 2015. "Autocorrelation robust inference using the Daniell kernel with fixed bandwidth," Discussion Papers 15/14, Department of Economics, University of York.