Report NEP-ETS-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nina Munkholt Jakobsen & Michael Sørensen, 2015. "Efficient Estimation for Diffusions Sampled at High Frequency Over a Fixed Time Interval," CREATES Research Papers 2015-33, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Almeida, Daniel De & Hotta, Luiz & Ruiz, Esther, 2015. "MGARCH models: tradeoff between feasibility and flexibility," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Angelia L. Grant, 2015. "A Bayesian model comparison for trend-cycle decompositions of output," CAMA Working Papers 2015-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Anurag Narayan Banerjee & Guillaume Chevillon & Marie Kratz, 2013. "Detecting and Forecasting Large Deviations and Bubbles in a Near-Explosive Random Coefficient Model," Working Papers hal-00870795, HAL.
- Hacène Djellout & Hui Jiang, 2015. "Large Deviations Of The Threshold Estimator Of Integrated (Co-)Volatility Vector In The Presence Of Jumps," Working Papers hal-01147189, HAL.
- Guillaume Chevillon & Alain Hecq & Sébastien Laurent, 2015. "Long Memory Through Marginalization of Large Systems and Hidden Cross-Section Dependence," Working Papers hal-01158524, HAL.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2015. "Bias-corrected estimation of panel vector autoregressions," Working Papers hal-01174330, HAL.