Report NEP-ETS-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Karalis Isaac, 2014. "Higher moments of MSVARs and the business cycle," BCAM Working Papers 1405, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Guerron-Quintana, Pablo & Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2014. "Impulse response matching estimators for DSGE models," CFS Working Paper Series 498, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hanying Liang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Hanchao Wang & Qiying Wang, 2014. "Weak Convergence to Stochastic Integrals for Econometric Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1971, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2014. "Dynamic Panel GMM with Near Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1962, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pettenuzzo, Davide & Timmermann, Allan G & Valkanov, Rossen, 2014. "A Bayesian MIDAS Approach to Modeling First and Second Moment Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 10160, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.