Report NEP-ETS-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Walsh-Jones & Daniel Jones & Christoph Reisinger, 2014. "Modelling of dependence in high-dimensional financial time series by cluster-derived canonical vines," Papers 1411.4970, arXiv.org.
- Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & MichaÅ‚ Ksawery Popiel, 2016. "A Matlab program and user's guide for the fractionally cointegrated VAR model," Working Papers 1330, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Malik, Muhammad Irfan & Rehman, Atiq-ur-, 2014. "Choice of Spectral Density Estimator in Ng-Perron Test: Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 59973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Callot & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2014. "Vector Autoregressions with parsimoniously Time Varying Parameters and an Application to Monetary Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-145/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Apr 2015.
- Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Christian P. Robert, 2014. "Approximate Bayesian Computation in State Space Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Paolo Santucci de Magistris & Federico Carlini, 2014. "On the identification of fractionally cointegrated VAR models with the F(d) condition," CREATES Research Papers 2014-43, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2014. "Dealing with unobservable common trends in small samples: a panel cointegration approach," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2014/5, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Ben Nasr, Adnen & Lux, Thomas & Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Gupta, Rangan, 2014. "Forecasting the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Stock Market Index: Long Memory vs. Regime Switching," FinMaP-Working Papers 2, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.