Report NEP-ETS-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Rossen Valkanov & Allan Timmermann, 2014. "A Bayesian MIDAS Approach to Modeling First and Second Moment Dynamics," Working Papers 76, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2014. "ABC of SV: Limited Information Likelihood Inference in Stochastic Volatility Jump-Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2014-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Andrija Mihoci & Christopher Hian-Ann Ting, 2014. "Adaptive Order Flow Forecasting with Multiplicative Error Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Eberhard Mayerhofer, 2014. "Affine Processes," Papers 1409.1858, arXiv.org.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2014. "Data-based priors for vector autoregressions with drifting coefficients," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-022, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).