Report NEP-ETS-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tschernig, Rolf & Weber, Enzo & Weigand, Roland, 2013. "Long- versus medium-run identification in fractionally integrated VAR models," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 476, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén & Alain Hecq & João Victor Issler & Diogo Saraiva, 2013. "Time Series under Present-Value-Model Short- and Long-run Co-movement Restrictions," Working Papers Series 330, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rotta, Pedro Nielsen & Pereira, Pedro Luiz Valls, 2013. "Analysis of contagion from the constant conditional correlation model with Markov regime switching," Textos para discussão 340, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Guillaume Chevillon, 2013. "Robust Cointegration Testing in the Presence of Weak Trends, with an Application to the Human Origin of Global Warming," Post-Print hal-00914830, HAL.
- Felix Chan, 2013. "Advantages of Non-Normality in Testing Cointegration Rank," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1306, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Bayraci, Selcuk & Demiralay, Sercan, 2013. "Conditional Autoregregressive Range (CARR) Based Volatility Spillover Index For the Eurozone Markets," MPRA Paper 51909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brandon J. Bates & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, . "Consistent factor estimation in dynamic factor models with structural instability," Working Paper 84631, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Barbara Rossi & Atsushi Inoue, 2012. "Out-of-sample forecast tests robust to the choice of window size," Economics Working Papers 1404, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.