Report NEP-ETS-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Exterkate & Patrick J.F. Groenen & Christiaan Heij & Dick van Dijk, 2013. "Nonlinear Forecasting With Many Predictors Using Kernel Ridge Regression," CREATES Research Papers 2013-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2013. "Thresholds and Smooth Transitions in Vector Autoregressive Models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Vladimir Filimonov & Spencer Wheatley & Didier Sornette, 2013. "Effective Measure of Endogeneity for the Autoregressive Conditional Duration Point Processes via Mapping to the Self-Excited Hawkes Process," Papers 1306.2245, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Éric Jacquier & Cédric Okou, 2013. "Disentangling Continuous Volatility from Jumps in Long-Run Risk-Return Relationships," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-14, CIRANO.
- Ana Badagián & Regina Kaiser & Daniel Peña, 2013. "The change-point problem and segmentation of processes with conditional heteroskedasticity," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws131718, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Tractable latent state filtering for non-linear DSGE models using a second-order approximation," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 147, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Imma Valentina Curato, 2013. "Fourier estimation of stochastic leverage using high frequency data," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2013-04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Yunjong Eo & James Morley, 2013. "Likelihood-Based Confidence Sets for the Timing of Structural Breaks," Discussion Papers 2013-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Roberto Casarin & Marco Tronzano & Domenico Sartore, 2013. "Bayesian Markov Switching Stochastic Correlation Models," Working Papers 2013:11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".