Report NEP-ETS-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mutl, Jan & Sögner, Leopold, 2013. "Parameter Estimation and Inference with Spatial Lags and Cointegration," Economics Series 296, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Mateusz Pipień, 2013. "Orthogonal Transformation of Coordinates in Copula M-GARCH Models – Bayesian analysis for WIG20 spot and futures returns," NBP Working Papers 151, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/119718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stelios D. Bekiros & Alessia Paccagnini, 2013. "Bayesian Forecasting with a Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive DSGE model," Working Paper series 22_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2013. "Forecast Evaluations for Multiple Time Series: A Generalized Theil Decomposition," Working Paper series 23_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.