Report NEP-ETS-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Mario Porqueddu & Fabrizio Venditti, 2013. "Short-term GDP forecasting with a mixed frequency dynamic factor model with stochastic volatility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 896, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carlos A. Medel & Sergio C. Salgado, 2012. "Does BIC Estimate and Forecast Better Than AIC?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 679, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Tests For Serial Dependence In Static, Non-Gaussian Factor Models," Working Papers wp2012_1211, CEMFI.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Estimating the State Vector of Linearized DSGE Models without the Kalman Filter," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chau, Tak Wai, 2013. "Is the Use of Autocovariances in Level the Best in Estimating the Income Processes? A Simulation Study," MPRA Paper 44106, University Library of Munich, Germany.