Report NEP-ETS-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu, 2009. "Wavelet Method for Locally Stationary Seasonal Long Memory Processes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00375531, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00375713_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Breaks or Long Memory Behaviour : An empirical Investigation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00377485, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00368334_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan & Rodney C. Wolff, 2010. "BL-GARCH model with elliptical distributed innovations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00368340, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00372525_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daisuke Nagakura & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2009. "A State Space Approach to Estimating the Integrated Variance and Microstructure Noise Component," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-055, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Denis Belomestny, 2009. "Spectral estimation of the fractional order of a LÃ©vy process," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kilian, Lutz & Kim, Yun Jung, 2009. "Do Local Projections Solve the Bias Problem in Impulse Response Inference?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.