Report NEP-ETS-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.09.77, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2008. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables in a Small Open Economy: A Comparison between Small- and Large-Scale Models," Working Papers 200830, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "Realisations of Finite-Sample Frequency-Selective Filters," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/32, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Otero, Jesús & Smith, Jeremy & Giulietti, Monica, 2008. "Testing for seasonal unit roots in heterogeneous panels using monthly data in the presence of cross sectional dependence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 865, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Les Oxley & Chris Price & William Rea & Marco Reale, 2008. "A New Procedure to Test for H Self-Similarity," Working Papers in Economics 08/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fulvio Corsi & Davide Pirino & Roberto Renò, 2008. "Volatility forecasting: the jumps do matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 534, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "Do we need time series econometrics," MPRA Paper 10530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2008.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Phillips Curve Inflation Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 14322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.