Report NEP-ETS-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan G, 2007. "Forecasts of US Short-term Interest Rates: A Flexible Forecast Combination Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Floden, Martin, 2007. "A Note on the Accuracy of Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent AR(1)-Processes," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 656, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Dobrislav Dobrev, 2007. "No-Arbitrage Semi-Martingale Restrictions for Continuous-Time Volatility Models subject to Leverage Effects, Jumps and i.i.d. Noise: Theory and Testable Distributional Implications," NBER Working Papers 12963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2007. "Business Cycle Comovement in the G-7: Common Shocks or Common Transmission Mechanisms?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 40, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Richard T. Baillie & Claudio Morana, 2007. "Modeling Long Memory and Structural Breaks in Conditional Variances: An Adaptive FIGARCH Approach," Working Papers 593, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Matthias Fischer, 2007. "Are Correlations Constant Over Time? Application of the CC-TRIGt-test to Return Series from Different Asset Classes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Weron, Rafal & Misiorek, Adam, 2007. "Heavy tails and electricity prices: Do time series models with non-Gaussian noise forecast better than their Gaussian counterparts?," MPRA Paper 2292, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.