Report NEP-ETS-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2006. "The yen real exchange rate may be stationary after all: evidence from non-linear unit root tests," Bank of England working papers 311, Bank of England.
- Xiao, Zhijie & Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira, 2006. "Testing covariance stationarity," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 632, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Maria Grazia Zoia, 2006. "A New Algebra ic Approach to Representation Theorems for (Co)integrated Processes up to the Second Order," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2006.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 2007. "Improving Consistent Moment Selection Procedures for Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Post-Print halshs-00112514, HAL.
- González, Andrés & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2006. "Modelling autoregressive processes with a shifting mean," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 637, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 22 May 2007.
- Thomas Flavin & Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2006. "Shift versus traditional contagion in Asian markets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp176, IIIS.
- MArcelo Carvalho & MArco Aurelio Freire & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Leonardo Souza, 2006. "Modeling and forecasting the volatility of Brazilian asset returns," Textos para discussão 530, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2006. "Realized volatility: a review," Textos para discussão 531 Publication status: F, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Warne, Anders, 2006. "Bayesian inference in cointegrated VAR models: with applications to the demand for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 0692, European Central Bank.