Report NEP-ETS-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Westerlund, Joakim & Edgerton, David, 2006. "Simple Tests for Cointegration in Dependent Panels with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2006:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 28 Jan 2007.
- Chew Lian Chua & Sandy Suardi, 2005. "Is There a Unit Root in East-Asian Short-Term Interest Rates?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jörg Polzehl & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2006. "Varying coefficient GARCH versus local constant volatility modeling. Comparison of the predictive power," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:20_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodney W. Strachan, 2004. "On Priors on Cointegrating Spaces," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2004/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.