Report NEP-ETS-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Cosma & Olivier Scaillet & Rainer von Sachs, 2005. "Multiariate Wavelet-based sahpe preserving estimation for dependant observation," FAME Research Paper Series rp144, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Olivier Scaillet, 2005. "Kernel Based Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Copulas with Fixed Smoothing Parameters," FAME Research Paper Series rp145, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén & João Victor Issler & George Athanasopoulos, 2005. "Forecasting Accuracy and Estimation Uncertainty Using VAR Models with Short- and Long-Term Economic Restrictions: A Monte-Carlo Study," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Per A. Mykland & Lan Zhang, 2005. "Ultra High Frequency Volatility Estimation with Dependent Microstructure Noise," NBER Working Papers 11380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Hualde, 2005. "Unbalanced Cointegration," Faculty Working Papers 06/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "On the Asymptotic Power Properties of Specification Tests for Dynamic Parametric Regressions," Faculty Working Papers 07/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, . "Control of Generalized Error Rates in Multiple Testing," IEW - Working Papers 245, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.