Report NEP-ETS-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard T. Baillie & George Kapetanios, 2005. "Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity in Long Memory Models," Working Papers 528, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Pollock & Iolanda Lo Cascio, 2005. "Orthogonality Conditions for Non-Dyadic Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 529, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Pollock, 2005. "Econometric Methods of Signal Extraction," Working Papers 530, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chi-Young Choi & Ling Hu & Masao Ogaki, 2005. "Structural Spurious Regressions and A Hausman-type Cointegration Test," RCER Working Papers 517, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alastair R. Hall & Atsushi Inoue, 2005. "The Large Sample Behaviour of the Generalized Method of Moments Estimator in Misspecified Models," Econometrics 0505002, EconWPA.
- Andrea Beltratti & Claudio Morana, 2004. "Breaks and Persistency: Macroeconomic Causes of Stock Market Volatility," Working Papers 20, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Item repec:upo:upopwp:44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:upo:upopwp:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore