Report NEP-ETS-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nelson C. Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2004. "The Use of Predictive Regressions at Alternative Horizons in Finance and Economics," Finance 0409032, EconWPA.
- Pedro Galeano & Daniel Peña, 2004. "A Note On Prediction And Interpolation Errors In Time Series," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws042710, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Chi-Young Choi & Nelson C. Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2004. "Bias Reduction by Recursive Mean Adjustment in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Econometrics 0409005, EconWPA.
- Malmsten, Hans, 2004. "Evaluating exponential GARCH models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 564, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Sep 2004.
- Alexander Novikov & Albert Shiryaev, 2004. "On an Effective Solution of the Optimal Stopping Problem for Random Walks," Research Paper Series 131, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Österholm, Pär, 2004. "Estimating the Relationship between Age Structure and GDP in the OECD Using Panel Cointegration Methods," Working Paper Series 2004:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- M Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Ron P Smith, 2004. "Pooled mean group estimation of dynamic heterogeneous panels," ESE Discussion Papers 16, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Pedro Galeano & Daniel Peña & Ruey S. Tsay, 2004. "Outlier Detection In Multivariate Time Series Via Projection Pursuit," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws044211, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Giorgio Busetti & Matteo Manera, 2003. "STAR-GARCH Models for Stock Market Interactions in the Pacific Basin Region, Japan and US," Working Papers 2003.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Malmsten, Hans & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2004. "Stylized Facts of Financial Time Series and Three Popular Models of Volatility," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 563, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Sep 2004.