Report NEP-ETS-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iwaisako, Tokuo, 2004. "Stock Index Autocorrelation and Cross-autocorrelations of Size-sorted Portfolios in the Japanese Market," Discussion Paper Series a448, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naoya Katayama, 2004. "Seasonally and Fractionally Differenced Time Series (revised, August 2006)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-11, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Claude Lopez, 2004. "Evidence of Purchasing Power Parity for the Floating Regime Period," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2004-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Likelihood-based estimation of latent generalised ARCH structures," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variationÂ ," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaume Masoliver & Miquel Montero & Josep Perello, . "The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2003. "Volatility-Spillover E ﬀects in European Bond Markets," Finance Working Papers 03-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Naoya Katayama, 2004. "Asymptotic Prediction Mean Squared Error for Strongly Dependent Processes with Estimated Parameters," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-10, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.