Report NEP-ETS-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marrocu, Emanuela & Gianna Boero, 2003. "The Performance of SETAR models by Regime: A Conditional Evaluation of Interval and Density Forecasts," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 147, Royal Economic Society.
- Strachan, Rodney & Brett Inder, 2003. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic and Deterministic Processes in The Error Correction Model," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 197, Royal Economic Society.
- Yates, Tony & Richard Harrison & George Kapetanios, 2003. "Forecasting with measurement errors in dynamic models," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 225, Royal Economic Society.
- P. Girardello & Orietta Nicolis & Giovanni Tondini, 2002. "Comparing conditional variance models: Theory and empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2002-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Lutz Kilian, 2003. "Asymptotic and Bootstrap Inference for AR( Infinite ) Processes with Conditional Heteroskedasticity," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-28, CIRANO.