Report NEP-ETS-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Regression Quantiles for Unstable Autoregressive Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-205, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tims, B. & Mahieu, R.J., 2003. "A Range-Based Multivariate Model for Exchange Rate Volatility," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-022-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Igor Makarov, 2003. "An Econometric Model of Serial Correlation and Illiquidity in Hedge Fund Returns," NBER Working Papers 9571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García, Ana & Escribano, Álvaro & Aparicio, Felipe M., 2003. "Range unit root tests," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws031126, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Remco T. Peters & Robin G. de Vilder, 2002. "The S&P500 future index as a time changed Brownian motion," DELTA Working Papers 2002-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).