Report NEP-ETS-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitri Koulikov, 2002. "Modeling Sequences of Long Memory Positive Weakly Stationary Random Variables," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 493, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- de Goeij, P. & Marquering, W.A., 2002. "Do Macroeconomic Announcements Cause Asymetric Volatility?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-103-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Luciano Gutierrez, 2002. "On the power of panel cointegration tests: A Monte Carlo comparison. Economics Letters, 80(1):105-111," Econometrics 0211003, EconWPA, revised 20 May 2003.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002293 is not listed on IDEAS anymore