Report NEP-ETS-2002-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "Instability and non-linearity in the EMU," Working Papers 211, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Orazio Attanasio & Hamish Low, 2002. "Estimating Euler equations," IFS Working Papers W02/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eduardo Acosta González & Fernando Fernández Rodríguez & Jorge Pérez Rodríguez, 2002. "Volatility bias in the GARCH model: a simulation study," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2002-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "Forecast pooling for short time series of macroeconomic variables," Working Papers 212, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- César A. Calderón, 2002. "Real Exchange Rates in the Long and Short Run: A Panel Co-Integration Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 153, Central Bank of Chile.