Report NEP-ETS-2001-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Benati, 2001. "Band-pass filtering, cointegration, and business cycle analysis," Bank of England working papers 142, Bank of England.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Mutiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-65, CIRANO.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2001. "Computational Aspects of Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average Models," Economics Papers 2001-W27, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Siddhartha Chib & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Comment on Garland B. Durham and A. Ronald Gallant's "Numerical techniques for maximum likelihood estimation of continuous-time diffusion processes"," Economics Papers 2001-W26, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Albert Marcet & Morten O. Ravn, 2001. "The HP-filter in cross-country comparisons," Economics Working Papers 588, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2003.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Elisa Nicolato & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Some recent developments in stochastic volatility modelling," Economics Papers 2001-W25, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portofolio selection," Economics Working Papers 586, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.