Report NEP-ETS-2000-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prakash Loungani, 2000. "How Accurate Are Private Sector Forecasts; Cross-Country Evidence From Consensus Forecasts of Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 00/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlo Favero & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, "undated". "Measuring Co-movements Between US and European Stock Markets," Working Papers 165, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-16, CIRANO.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Moshe Y. Buchinsky, 2000. "On the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions for BC_a Confidence Intervals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1250, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "Stochastic Processes Subject to Time-Scale Transformations: An Application to High-Frequency FX Data," Working Papers 164, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Yoosoon Chang, 2000. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests in Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1251, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2000. "Comparative Macroeconomic Dynamics in the Arab World; A Panel Var Approach," IMF Working Papers 00/54, International Monetary Fund.