Report NEP-ENV-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Karsenty, 2015.
"Major food companies, PES and combating deforestation. Using PES to achieve “zero deforestation” agriculture
[Grandes entreprises agroalimentaires, PSE et lutte contre la déforestation. Mettre les ," Post-Print hal-01537826, HAL.
- Julien Xavier Daubanes & Fanny Henriet & Katheline Schubert, 2017. "More Gas, Less Coal, and Less CO2? Unilateral CO2 Reduction Policy with More than One Carbon Energy Source," IFRO Working Paper 2017/09, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Julina, 2017. "Green Purchase Behavior: The Role of Religiosity, Environmental Attitude, and Environmental Knowledge," GATR Journals jmmr155, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Sustainability level of Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 81593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne & Delhaye, Helene, 2018. "Preserving the future: engaging non governmental organisations and actors in sustainable environmental development," MPRA Paper 81497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc GRONWALD & Ngo Van LONG & Luise ROEPKE, 2017. "Three Degrees of Green Paradox: The Weak, The Strong, and the Extreme Green Paradox," Cahiers de recherche 02-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Karen Clay & Akshaya Jha & Nicholas Muller & Randall Walsh, 2017. "The External Costs of Transporting Petroleum Products by Pipelines and Rail: Evidence From Shipments of Crude Oil from North Dakota," NBER Working Papers 23852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaushal, Kevin R. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2017. "Taxing consumption to mitigate carbon leakage," Working Paper Series 05-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Mientje Ratoe Oedjoe, 2017. "Women, Climate Change and Economic Problems in the Family," GATR Journals jmmr151, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Azad, Abul Kalam & Wadood, Syed Naimul, 2017. "Climate change and Bangladesh fisheries and aquaculture: Evidences from the household income and expenditure survey (HIES)2010 data," MPRA Paper 81552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura A. Bakkensen & Lint Barrage, 2017. "Flood Risk Belief Heterogeneity and Coastal Home Price Dynamics: Going Under Water?," NBER Working Papers 23854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Budi Eko Soetjipto, 2017. "The Impact of Earthquake/Tsunami Threat on Land Prices in Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia," GATR Journals jber141, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Shapira, Roy & Zingales, Luigi, 2017. "Is Pollution Value-Maximizing? The DuPont Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 12323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ann E. Ferris, 2017. "Environmental Regulation and Labor Demand: The Northern Spotted Owl," NCEE Working Paper Series 1705, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2017.
- Noor Afza Amran, 2017. "Green Practices in Northern Region Hotels of Malaysia," GATR Journals jmmr152, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Pierre Courtois & Charles Figuieres & Chloe Mulier & Joakim Weill, 2017. "A Cost-Benefit Approach for Prioritizing Invasive Species," Working Papers halshs-01591987, HAL.
- Indien Winarwati, 2017. "Optimization of Exclusive Economic Zone to Maintain and Protect Marine Natural Resources for the Welfare of the People of Indonesia," GATR Journals jber142, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2017. "Cleaning up the air for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games: Empirical study on China's thermal power sector," Discussion Papers 1718, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Richard-Ferroudji Audrey & Nicolas Faysse & Zhour Bouzidi & Menon Ragunath & Jean-Daniel Rinaudo, 2016. "Proposal COSUST Special Issue « Co-designing Research on Social Transformations to Sustainability » Title: The DIALAQ project on sustainable groundwater management: a transdisciplinary and transcultur," Post-Print hal-01378517, HAL.
- Zaneta Kubik, 2017. "Climatic variation as a determinant of rural-to-rural migration destination choice:Evidence from Tanzania," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17037, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Arjen Van Witteloostuijn & Marcus Dejardin & Julie Hermans & Dendi Ramdani, & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Jacqueline Brassey & Hendrik Slabbinck, 2015. "Fitting entrepreneurial, firm-level and environmental contingencies for better performance," Post-Print halshs-01379907, HAL.
- Oecd, 2017. "Marine biotechnology: Definitions, infrastructures and directions for innovation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 43, OECD Publishing.