Report NEP-ENV-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Morrell, 2009. "The Economics of CO2 Emissions Trading for Aviation," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/29, OECD Publishing.
- Daiju Narita, 2010. "Climate Policy, Technology Choice, and Multiple Equilibria in A Developing Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1590, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Per Kageson, 2009. "Environmental Aspects of Inter-City Passenger Transport," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/28, OECD Publishing.
- Asheim, Geir B., 2009. "Strategic Use of Environmental Information," Memorandum 21/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Yongfu Huang, 2010. "Is Economic Volatility Detrimental to Global Sustainability?," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 47.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
- Rodrigo Jiliberto Herrera, 2009. "The Contribution of Strategic Environmental Assessment to Transport Policy Governance," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/30, OECD Publishing.
- Mario R. Partidário, 2009. "Does SEA Change Outcomes?," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/31, OECD Publishing.
- Akli Berri & Stéphanie Vincent Lyk-Jensen & Ismir Mulalic & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2010. "Transport consumption inequalities and redistributive effects of taxes: A comparison of France, Denmark and Cyprus," Working Papers 159, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Christian R. Jaramillo H., 2009. "Do Natural Disasters Have Long-term Effects on Growth?," Documentos CEDE 006647, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.