Report NEP-ENV-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Chávez & Mauricio Villena & Johan Stranlund, 2009. "The Choice of Policy Instruments to Control Pollution under Costly Enforcement and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 01-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Naude, Wim. & Alcorta, Ludovico., 2010. "Industrial Policy and Environmental Sustainability: The Challange After COP15," WIDER Working Papers UNU-WIDER Wider Angle WA2, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:20076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nancy Birdsall & Jan von der Goltz, 2009. "It’s One Climate Policy World Out There—Almost," Working Papers 195, Center for Global Development.
- Miguel Angel Quiroga & Martin Persson & Thomas Sterner, 2009. "Do Countries with Lax Environmental Regulations Have a Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries?," Working Papers 03-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brian Blankespoor & Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & David Wheeler, 2010. "The Economics of Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events in Developing Countries," Working Papers 199, Center for Global Development.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 2009. "World Economic Crises in Times of Environmental Scarcity and Wealth Concentration," Working Papers 56408, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2010. "Resource Wealth, Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/124, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2010. "Eco-label Adoption in an Interdependent World," MPRA Paper 20268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saudamini Das, 2010. "Can Mangroves Minimize Property Loss during Big Storms? An Analysis of House Damage due to the Super Cyclone in Orissa," Working Papers id:2381, eSocialSciences.