Report NEP-ENV-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2008. "Achieving Sustainability of the Energy Sector in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 618, OECD Publishing.
- Silvio Schmidt & Claudia Kemfert & Peter Höppe, 2008. "Tropical Cyclone Losses in the USA and the Impact of Climate Change: A Trend Analysis Based on a New Dataset," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 802, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter A. Groothuis, 2008. "Land Use Issues: Resort Rural Ramifications," Working Papers 08-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00293347_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katrina Mullan & Andreas Kontoleon & Tim Swanson & Shiqiu Zhang, 2008. "An evaluation of the impact of the Natural Forest Protection Programme on Rural Household Livelihoods," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 34.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00294617_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00293725_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Islam, Nurul ed., 2008. "Reducing poverty and hunger in Asia:," 2020 vision focus 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2008. "Fuel Consumption, Economic Determinants and Policy Implications for Road Transport in Spain," Working Papers 2008-23, FEDEA.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12961 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00293277_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2008. "Marginal Cost Pricing of Noise in Railway Infrastructure," Working Papers 2008:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James & Lindberg, Gunnar & Sundström, Kristian, 2008. "Willingness to Pay for Car Safety: Sensitivity to Time Framing," Working Papers 2008:8, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Price V. Fishback & Rebecca Holmes & Samuel Allen, 2008. "Lifting the Curse of Dimensionality: Measures of the Labor Legislation Climate in the States During the Progressive Era," NBER Working Papers 14167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandros Dimitropoulos & Andreas Kontoleon, 2008. "Assessing the Determinants of Local Acceptability of Wind Farm Investment: A Choice Experiment in the Greek Aegean Islands," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 35.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Jasper Dekkers & Willemijn van der Straaten, 2008. "Monetary Valuation of Aircraft Noise," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-064/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Purnamita Dasgupta & Shikha Gupta, 2008. "Measuring Sustainability with Macroeconomic Data for India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 214, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.