Report NEP-ENV-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Warwick McKibbin & Peter Wilcoxen & Wing Thye Woo, 2008. "China Can Grow And Still Help Prevent The Tragedy Of The Co2 Commons," CAMA Working Papers 2008-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Muller, Adrian, 2008. "Swedish CO2-Emissions 1993 - 2006 – An Application of Decomposition Analysis and Some Methodological Insights," Working Papers in Economics 311, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Grimaud, André & Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand, 2008. "Climate Change Mitigation Options and Directed Technical Change: A Decentralized Equilibrium Analysis," IDEI Working Papers 510, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2009.
- Mironiuc, Marilena, 2008.
"La Responsabilité Sociale et L'éthique Environnementale – Éléments de la Culture Écologique dans les Entreprises du XXIe Siècle : L’etude sur les entreprises roumaines
[Social Responsibility and En," MPRA Paper 9423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2008. "Multiple instruments to change energy behaviour: The emperor's new clothes?," Discussion Papers 549, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2008. "Distributive impact of structural change: does environmental degradation matter?," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Dominique Ami & Olivier Chanel & Frédéric Aprahamian & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini, 2008. "Willingness to Pay of Committed Citizens: A Field Experiment," Working Papers halshs-00289451, HAL.
- Marcus Wagner, 2008. "Links between sustainability-related innovation and sustainability management," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Last Half Century," NBER Working Papers 14132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongli Feng & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp472, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-Price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," NBER Working Papers 14147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Céline Gisèle Jung & Ourania Ioannidou & Anastasia Zabaniotou, 2008. "Validation of a predictive model applied to biomass using pyrolysis laboratory experimental results of agricultural residues," Working Papers CEB 08-022.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00287886_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore