Report NEP-ENV-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Frank Jöst & Ralph Winkler, 2007. "Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
- Broberg, Thomas, 2007. "Assessing the non-timber value of old-growth forests in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 712, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Serban Scrieciu & Lindsay C Stringer, 2007. "Farmers’ The Transformation of Post-Communist Societies in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union: An Economic and Ecological Sustainability Perspective," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 25.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Ekin Birol & Phoebe Koundouri & Yiannis Kountouris, 2007. "Farmers’ Demand for Recycled Wastewater in Cyprus: A Contingent Valuation Approach," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 24.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Emek Baris Kepenek, 2006. "Renewable Energy: Ideas for Developing Countries," STPS Working Papers 0611, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2006.
- Tagbata, D. & Sirieix, L., 2007. "Les effets des labels " bio " et " commerce équitable " sur le consentement à payer des chocolats," Working Papers MOISA 200702, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Andreas Kontoleon & Pauline Grosjean, 2007. "How Sustainable are Sustainable Development Programs? The Case of the Sloping Land Conversion Program in China," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 26.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset, 2007. "Confuser Cost," Working Papers 200712, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.