Report NEP-ENV-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Pulina & B. Biagi, 2006. "Tourism, environmental quality and economic growth: empirical evidence and policy implications," Working Paper CRENoS 200609, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Ackerman & Ian J. Finlayson, . "06-07 “The Economics of Inaction on Climate Change: A Sensitivity Analysis”," GDAE Working Papers 06-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Michel Moreaux & Francesco Ricci, 2006. "Overcoming the natural resource constraint through dedicated R&D effort with heterogenous labor supply," THEMA Working Papers 2006-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christophe Rynikiewicz & Anne Chetaille, 2006. "Poverty reduction, climate change mitigation and adaptation : the need for intermediate public policies harnessing technology appropriation," Post-Print halshs-00096512, HAL.
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2006. "Does Democratization Benefit the Environment in the Long-Run in the Presence of Inequality?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-347, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pascale SCAPECCHI, 2006. "Use of economic evaluation tools in environmental policymaking, with a focus on implications for children," Departmental Working Papers 2006-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Raquel Girvin, 2006. "Airport Noise Regulation, Airline Service Quality, and Social Welfare," Working Papers 060706, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.