Report NEP-ENV-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1699, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kristin Bartenstein & Sophie Lavallée, 2004. "L'écolabel est-il un outil du protectionnisme « vert »?," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-39, CIRANO.
- Sophie Lavallée & Kristin Bartenstein, 2004. "La régulation et l'harmonisation internationale des programmes d'écolabels sur les produits et les services," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-40, CIRANO.
- Peter J. Stauvermann, 2006. "Why and How Should We Account For the Environment?," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0606, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Joakim Johansson & Sirje Pâ€°dam, 2005. "Regulatory Measures to Reduce the Impact of Old Cars on Air Quality," Working Papers 121, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Mike Duijn & Marc Rijnveld & Peter Van Rooy, 2005. "Public participation in flood control areas - approaches to ‘sustainable’ communication strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Arzu Basaran, 2005. "A Method For Strategic Decision Making In A Watershed -Game Theory," ERSA conference papers ersa05p197, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Pagiola & Konrad von Ritter & Josh Bishop, 2005. "Assessing the Economic Value of Ecosystem Conservation," Others 0502006, EconWPA.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Daniel, 2005. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Allowances in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade Program," Discussion Papers dp-05-25, Resources For the Future.
- David Zilberman & Leslie Lipper & Nancy McCarthy, 2006. "When are Payments for Environmental Services Beneficial to the Poor?," Working Papers 06-04, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Ronald Shadbegian & Randy Becker, 2004. "A Change of PACE: Comparing the 1994 and 1999 Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures Surveys," Working Papers 04-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ronald Shadbegian & Wayne Gray, 2005. "Assessing Multi-Dimensional Performance: Environmental and Economic Outcomes," Working Papers 05-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Linda Bui, 2005. "Public Disclosure of Private Information as a Tool for Regulating Environmental Emissions: Firm-Level Responses by Petroleum Refineries to the Toxics Release Inventory," Working Papers 05-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.