Report NEP-ENV-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rüdiger Pethig, 2005. "Nonlinear Production, Abatement, Pollution and Materials Balance Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 1549, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ellen Moons & Sandra Rousseau, 2005. "Policy design and the optimal location of forests in Flanders," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0505, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Gong, Peichen & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2005. "Market and welfare implications of the reservation price strategy for forest harvest decisions," Umeå Economic Studies 664, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Prof. S.K. Mishra, 2005. "Gender And Sustainable Development In Mining Sector In India," General Economics and Teaching 0509014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Poverty And Environmental Degradation In Rural India: A Nexus," General Economics and Teaching 0509017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Use Of Water Resource For Agricultural Production In North-East India," General Economics and Teaching 0509020, University Library of Munich, Germany.