Report NEP-ENV-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000138:001055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000138:001062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000138:001070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Levent, Tuzin Baycan & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "Urban Green Space Policies : A Comparative Study on Performance and Success Conditions in European Cities," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Maïder SAINT-JEAN (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "Polluting emissions standards and clean technology trajectories under competitive selection and supply chain pressure," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-16, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité du paysage. Monetary valuation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507002, EconWPA.
- John C. Whitehead & Richard Aiken, 2004. "Temporal Reliability of Willingness to Pay from the National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation," Working Papers 04-23, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.