Report NEP-ENV-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Aznar-Márquez & J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit, "undated". "Non-Catastrophic Endogenous Growth and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2004-15, FEDEA.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars & Sjögren, Tomas, 2005. "Environmental Policy and Product Specialization," Umeå Economic Studies 653, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Sharpe & Jeremy Smith, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Research on Well-being: A Survey of Indicators of Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 2005-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Timothy L. Fort & Cindy A. Schipani, 2004. "Ecology And Violence: The Environmental Dimensions Of War," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-698, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wendy A. Stock & John J. Siegfried, 2005. "The Labor Market for New Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics Ph.D.s," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0504, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Katherine Kiel & Michael Williams, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices," Working Papers 0505, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Julia Hertin & Frans Berkhout & Marcus Wagner & Daniel Tyteca, 2004. "Are 'soft' policy instruments effective? The link between environmental management systems and the environmental performance of companies," SPRU Working Paper Series 124, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Shimon Awerbuch & Raphael Sauter, 2005. "Exploiting the Oil-GDP Effect to Support Renewables Deployment," SPRU Working Paper Series 129, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.