Report NEP-ENV-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newbery, D., 2005. "Why Tax Energy? Towards a More Rational Energy Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0508, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-01-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Swenson, David A., 2005. "Model Economic Analyses: An Economic Impact Assessment of an Ethanol Production Facility in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12226, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Cutler & Grant Miller, 2005. "Water, Water, Everywhere: Municipal Finance and Water Supply in American Cities," NBER Working Papers 11096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quentin M. Duroy, 2005. "The Determinants of Environmental Awareness and Behavior," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0501, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uab:wprdea:wpdea0501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Pasqual & Emilio Padilla, 2005. "Environmental management problems, future generations and social decisions," Working Papers wpdea0502, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Emilio Padilla & Alfredo Serrano, 2005. "Inequality in CO2 emissions across countries and its relationship with income inequality: a distributive approach," Working Papers wpdea0503, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.