Report NEP-ENV-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano PILOTTI, 2004. "Líneas ecológicas del valor en la relación," Departmental Working Papers 2004-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Marie-Claude BELIS-BERGOUIGNAN (E3i, IFReDE-GRES) & Véronique SAINT-GES (INRA & E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "Environmental questions within Bordeaux area wine growing (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-14, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Andrea GANZAROLI, 2004. "Toward an ecological perspective on the process of trust creation: the case of digital infrastructures," Departmental Working Papers 2004-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2004. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Emory Economics 0406, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2004. "Can Nuclear Power Save the Kyoto Protocol?," Emory Economics 0407, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore