Report NEP-ENV-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl Binning, 2000. "Conserving Biodiversity - Institutions, Policies and Incentives," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/26, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ligia Costa Pinto & Glenn Harrison, 2000. "Multilateral negotiations over climate change policy," NIMA Working Papers 1, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2001. "Plant Vintage, Technology, and Environmental Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Clough, 2000. "Encouraging Private Biodiversity - Incentives for Biodiversity Conservation on Private Land," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/25, New Zealand Treasury.