Report NEP-ENV-2001-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2001. "Environmental Policy when People's Preferences are Inconsistent, Non-Welfaristic, or simply Not Developed," Working Papers in Economics 34, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2000-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert C. Cairns & Pierre Lasserre, 2001. "Carbon Credits for Forests and Forest Products," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-13, CIRANO.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, "undated". "Information Sharing, Multiple Nash Equilibria, and Asymmetric Capital-Tax Competition," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore