Report NEP-ENT-2022-06-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Daniel Graeber & Alexander S. Kritikos & Johannes Seebauer, 2022. "Pandemic Depression: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of the Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 2002, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matthew J. Lindquist & Theodor Vladasel, 2022. "Are entrepreneurs more upwardly mobile?," Economics Working Papers 1841, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Borchhardt, Geoffrey & Sorenson, Olav, 2022. "Entrepreneurship as the safe option: Evidence from India," SocArXiv t68du, Center for Open Science.
- Vetter, Oliver A. & Hoffmann, Felix Sebastian & Pumplun, Luisa & Buxmann, Peter, 2022. "What constitutes a machine-learning-driven business model? A taxonomy of B2B start-ups with machine learning at their core," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 132193, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Hugo Reis & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Filipe B. Caires, 2022. "Survival of the fittest: Tourism Exposure and Firm Survival," Working Papers w202206, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Abraham Assefa & Darya Lapitskaya & Lenno UuskÃ¼la, 2022. "Productivity And Firm Dynamics Over The Business Cycle Pandemic," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 141, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Jaan Masso & Amaresh K Tiwari, 2022. "Productivity Implications of R&D, Innovation, and Capital Accumulation for Incumbents and Entrants: Perspectives from a Catching-up Economy," Papers 2205.10540, arXiv.org.
- Aysit Tansel, 2022. "Job Satisfaction, Structure of Working Environment and Firm Size," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2205, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Jesus Astigarraga & Juan Zabalza, 2022. "A Key Work in the Origin of the Theory of the Entrepreneur in the Spanish Enlightenment: An Unknown Manuscript of the Cantillon's Essai," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 2203, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.